Diets feed on the human emotions of survival, self-interest, and discipline. However, people are lazy and want to take the path of least resistance, and eventually get tired of the inconvenience, difficulty, cost, and time it takes.
With that in mind, I present a revolutionary new diet that overcomes the major hurdles of other diets, addressing the needs and realities of human behavior, and will change your lifestyle in a heartbeat.
It’s called the Multi-Bar Diet. A diet that solely consists of nutritional/energy/protein bars. These “food” bars have stood the test of time, since they were invented in 1986, as nutritional analogs to conventional food; scientifically proven to have all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals necessary for a healthy body. The bar-form is not only healthier but also much more efficient, providing the highest nutrient density rating among all major food form factors.
Here’s how the diet works: you have your normal 3-6 meals a day, with the only rule that each meal must contain a food bar. To help transition to the Multi-Bar Diet, I suggest weening off your normal methods of consumption, by adding a bar to every meal (i.e. a salad and a PowerBar for lunch), until you slowly replace the main course, and eventually the entire meal with food bar(s). Fluid intake is not as regimented, but water is considered the standard, as well as supplemental smoothies (the bar form of drinks). Once you are fully subsisting yourself with food bars, you can consider yourself a Bar-Head.
Here is an example set of meals for one day:
-  Nutrigrain Bar - Fruit flavors, and something soft for the morning.
-  Balance Bar - any flavor
-  PowerBar - Energy for the day
-  Nature’s Valley - granola flavor
-  Oh Yeah - protein
-  Balance Bar
-  Cliff Bar
-  Snickers Bar (optional dessert)
The Multi-Bar Diet has advantages that no other diet can offer:
- Cheap - Many diets talk about $10 meals, a Multi-Bar diet is $10 a day on average. It becomes even more economical once you are a Bar-Head and buy in bulk.
- Versatile - You can take the diet wherever you want to, eat more protein or less, the choice is up to you.
- Transparent - No more wondering about what you just ate or how many calories you consumed. With bars, the calories and ingredients are listed right there, it’s a government regulation! You’ll know exactly what and how much, so it’s easy to keep track of your goals.
Pro-tip: When calorie counting, remember you can always divide your bars into fractional pieces to get to your daily goal.
- Time - One of the biggest advantages of the Multi-Bar diet is the time savings. No more worrying about spending time to cook or eat, the average Multi-Bar diet meal takes 10 min from start to finish. You’ll find yourself blowing past non-Bar-Heads, whether it’s having time for exercise, work, or a movie!
- Easy - All you have to do to get started is go to the store and buy some bars! No cooking required, each meal is ready to eat.
- Travel-Friendly - Many people put their diets on hold when traveling, on vacation, or not eating at home. The Multi-Bar Diet makes it easy to take your diet with you. Because bars are so compact, you can fit all your (daily) meals in your attire.
- Diverse - Many diets get boring and repetitive. The Multi-Bar Diet offers the combinatorics of all major bar-form food producers’ products, not to mention the amount of flavors packed into each bar is more than your average meal.
The Multi-Bar Diet is really a diet about you, so when will you get your life into bar-form?